1. Most of the documents held in the Warwick County Records Office and other record offices, with a description held on my data base
2. Hundreds of photos of Kenilworth held on a disc
3. Research on Kenilworth Castle with copies of deeds, plans, photos and more
4. Research into properties in Kenilworth, including deeds and photo. Properties research are shown below:-
4a Kenilworth family history.
. Jeacock Family
. Gaunt Littleton/Tandy family
. Cotton family
5. PowerPoint interactive Town map with old photo's
6 Presentation of old photo's of Kenilworth using PowerPoint
7 Database on:- Street, Paths, & Fields. Database:-
Records held by me and WCRO on Kenilworth, showing all important
references. FRONT END ADDED TO GIVE INPUT AND SEARCH FACILITIES
8 Database of documents held by KHAS (not up to date).
9 Database on the Chronology of Kenilworth from 1050 to 2000 with FRONT END ADDED TO GIVE INPUT SEARCH FACILITIES (This is an on going exercise)
10 History of the Wood Mill and later Oat mill at Mill End with a 3-D presentation
Screenshots of two of the database's (a) Street names (b) Info on records held by me & WCRO
11 Recordings of local people's memories of the Town and surrounding area, some going back to the late 1800 (RECORDINGS TO DATE 72)
12 Interactive Powerpoint presentation of old Kenilworth photo's are shown when an area on a map is highlighted. (WORK IN PROGRESS)
13 To record the programs and photos of the Talisman Theatre shows into digital format.
14 A new database listing the Kenilworth history from 1828 to 1900 taken from the Leamington Courier.
15 Information on Wills:
16 An information project on Kenilworth for schools NOW
COMPLETE and used by 4 junior schools in Kenilworth
17 PHOTOGRAPHERS OF KENILWORTH
||Castle Studios, Castle Road
||92 Warwick Road
||Fern Cliffe, Stoneleigh Road
||Kenilworth Castle Studio, Castle Grove
||46 Park Road
||56 Priory Road
||18, Lower Ladyes Hills